Chelsea Cole and Carly Jayne will teach you how to turn your lofty idea into a reality on Amazon!
Have you ever wondered about turning your recipes into a physical book that people can buy, but maybe the thought of figuring out how to develop a cookbook totally overwhelms you?
- How do I plan out and create recipes for my book?
- How do I test the recipes and make sure they will work in everyone's kitchen?
- How do I design a cookbook?
- How do I actually sell the book?
- How do I tell the world that it exists?
I hear you! That was me a year ago, when my own cookbook: Everyday Sous Vide: It's All French To Me was just an idea in my head.
But now my book is out in the world and I want to show you exactly how you can create your own cookbook!
Here in The Cookbook Lab, we have 3 courses to guide you through turning your dream into a reality:
- Building Your Cookbook
- Designing Your Cookbook
- Marketing Your Cookbook
Depending on your skill and comfort level, you can mix and match these courses or by all 3 to suit your needs.
Not sure which of the courses you should by? Email me at [email protected] and I'll walk you through it.
Want to learn more about the cookbook development process before diving in? Listen to my podcast interview on Food Blogger Pro to hear all about how I did it, from budget to timeline to secret strategies.
Here's how the courses all work together:
- Green represents Building Your Cookbook
- Yellow represents Designing Your Cookbook
- Pink represents Marketing Your Cookbook
Not sure if you're ready to write your own cookbook?
Take my free course that will guide you through Determining and Validating Your Cookbook Idea to see if your concept has legs before committing entirely.
Why self-publishing instead of traditional publishing?
Both are totally valid approaches to creating a cookbook. Some of the big reasons I choose self-publishing?
- I didn't have to try to get an publishing house to be interested in me.
- I got complete creative control over the project.
- It was done on my own timeline.
- I get to keep 100% of the royalties.
I did a deep dive on this on my blog and a video breaking all of my reasons down. Watch below!